Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crazy Love - Chapter 9

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet...partly because I'm on my lunch break, and partly because I really don't have much to add to this topic.

In this chapter, Chan gives numerous examples of people that he has come across that exhibited the kind of crazy love that he has been talking about in the book. If you are looking for encouragement that there is still some good left in the world or looking to be challenged and stretched in your faith or looking for examples of radical ways to serve in your life, read Crazy Love (specifically chapter 9 for the stories). I am constantly both amazed and encouraged by these stories as well as challenged to love in a more radical way every time I read this chapter.

I hope it does the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment